How to Give
Six Ways to Give to UIS
Send a check
- Make the check payable to UIS/UIF (University of Illinois at Springfield/University of Illinois Foundation).
- If you know the name of the fund you want to give to, write that on the comment line.
- Include a note letting us know your intent.
- Send to Office of Advancement, One University Plaza, MS PAC 591, Springfield, Illinois, 62703-5407
Complete a gift card
- Download the card
- Follow the instructions on the card and send it in with your check.
Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Request
色姑娘综合网久久一个色综合亚洲色综合久久偷拍国产在线视频色姑娘综合站Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is a secure way to deliver your gifts directly and automatically from your bank. When you make an EFT gift, your bank disburses the funds automatically according to your instructions until you decide to stop. You may extend your contribution into installments over the entire year.
- To set up your gift, download and complete an
- Send the completed form with a voided, unused check or deposit slip to the Office of Advancement, University of Illinois Springfield, One University Plaza, MS-PAC 591, Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407. You can also send the form with your voided check or deposit slip by fax to 217.206.6032.
- Look for a fund using the list of options here.
(You can always call our office; we’ll help you find what you want).
- Once you make your choice, you’ll be taken to a page with donate buttons.
- Click on the donate button next to the fund you want, and you’ll be taken to an online giving page.
If you prefer to investigate what each fund supports, you can use this page to learn about each fund. You can also investigate by reading about programs at UIS and the funds that support each.
Bring us a gift in person
You’re welcome to bring your gift (cash or check) to the Public Affairs Center at UIS, Room 591–and then we have the pleasure of thanking you in person!
Give through a payroll deduction
色姑娘综合网久久一个色综合亚洲色综合久久偷拍国产在线视频色姑娘综合站If you are a UIS faculty or staff member, you can give conveniently through a payroll deduction. http://uif.uillinois.edu/payroll-deductions (copy and paste the URL; link will not work in Chrome). Fill it out and then send in the form by email.
Kinds of Gifts
- Annual Gifts have an immediate impact on the lives of students and faculty because they are usually used within the year they are received. They include gifts to the UIS Fund, any specific fund you choose (see Choose a Fund), or gifts to scholarship funds. on the University of Illinois Foundation website.
You can .
- Matched Gifts: Many employers will match the donations their employees make to charitable organizations. You can use the database to determine if your gift qualifies.
Roy Brown, 217.206.8547, email@example.com
- College of Public Affairs and Administration; and Peoria and Tazewell Counties
Terri Hempstead, 217.206.6059, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences; and Center for State Policy and Leadership
Pamela Hulton, 217.206.6036, email@example.com
- College of Education and Human Services; and UIS Performing Arts Center
Tom Lucchesi, 217.206.7075, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Business and Management; and Corporate and Foundation Relations
Katie Champion Williams, 217.206.7389, email@example.com
- NPR Illinois
Nice Garcia, 217.206.6643, firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your inquiries. Please contact us.